This 10-hour workshop is designed for teachers who have been incorporating technology in their daily teaching practices. It intends to provide participants with some insights on the creation of interactive learning materials and organization and development of new learning activities.
Topics to be tackled:
- Trends in learning technologies.
- Modernization of higher education.
- Internationalization of higher education.
- Instructional Design.
- April 13, 11:00 – 13:00 & 15:00 – 17:00.
- April 15, 15:00 – 18:00.
- April 16, 15:00 – 18:00.
(Send name, faculty and the subjects you teach)
Prof. Wim Van Petegem
- The course will be entirely delivered in English.
- There are 30 spaces available. Room will be given to the 30 first registered. Registration deadline: March 27th, 11:00 a.m